Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|0.25 cup||Parsley (75 mL) - loosely packed, chopped parsley leaves|
|0.25 cup||Red wine vinegar (75 mL)|
|3 tbsp||Olive Oil (45 mL)|
|1 tsp||Dijon Mustard (5 mL)|
|0.25 tsp||Ground Black Pepper (1.25 mL)|
|1 lb||Red Potatoes (450 g) - small, unpeeled (boiled and cooled and cut into eighths)|
|6 lrg||Egg (hard boiled, cooled, peeled and cut into wedges)|
|0.5 lb||Green Beans (225 g) - tips removed, cut in half cross-wise, steamed lightly to retain ”crunch,” cooled under cold water and drained|
|2 pkgs||Mixed salad greens (baby greens - pre-washed)|
|0.5||English Cucumbers (thinly sliced)|
|3 cans||Flaked white tuna (170 g each) - packed in water, drained|
|3||Tomato (firm red tomatoes, cut into wedges)|
|3 ozs||Kalamata olives (85 g) - or niçoise olives|
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard and pepper. Blend using a wire whisk or a fork until smooth.
- Set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, toss the salad greens with half of the vinaigrette.
- Place the greens on a large platter and arrange the potato pieces around the edge of the platter.
- Place the beans, eggs, cucumber, tuna, tomatoes and olives in separate sections on top of the greens.
- Drizzle with the remaining dressing.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.