Salmon Salad with Lemon-Herb Vinaigrette
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp salt over 4 salmon fillets on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Season with black pepper.
- Roast at 450F for 10-12 min.
- Gently flake into bite-size pieces.
- Whisk 1/3 cup olive oil with 1/4 cup lemon juice, 3 minced garlic cloves and 2 tsp Dijon mustard in a large bowl.
- Stir in 1 tbsp each finely chopped tarragon and capers.
- Toss with 2 heads romaine lettuce, separated into leaves, and salmon.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.