1 hr 5 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Cook potatoes in boiling water in large saucepan 15 min. or until tender.
- Meanwhile, brown meat with onions in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, Italian dressing and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Simmer on medium-low heat 5 min. or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Spoon into 8-inch square dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Drain potatoes; return to pan. Mash lightly. Add cream cheese; stir until melted. Stir in ranch dressing; spoon over meat mixture.
- Bake 20 min. or until casserole is heated through and top is golden brown.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.