Shrimp & Avocado Salad
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Toast sesame seeds in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until golden, about 1 minute. Remove sesame seeds from skillet and set aside.
- Melt Becel® Original margarine in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring frequently, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes.
- Arrange spinach on serving platter. Top with avocado, orange, radishes and shrimp, then sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing.
- Recipe can be halved. For wilted spinach, simply toss hot shrimp with spinach, then top with remaining ingredients.
- Please see nutrition information for sodium content.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.