Signature Pumpkin Pie
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Place pie crust on large foil-lined baking sheet.
- In large bowl, beat eggs. Add pumpkin, milk and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl and beat until smooth. Divide evenly between crusts.
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F (180°C). Bake 40 minutes longer or until knife inserted 1-in (2.5 cm) from crust comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. Serve with Vanilla Whipped Cream (hyperlink), if desired.
- Place the frozen pie crusts on a baking sheet before pouring in the pumpkin filling. This is to catch any spills while transporting to the oven or while baking.
- For an extract holiday spice flavour, prepare pie with a double recipe of our Signature Pie Crust (hyperlink).
- Use 1 ½ tsp (7 mL) Club House Ground Cinnamon, ¾ tsp (3 mL) Club House Ground Ginger, ¼ tsp (1 mL) Club House Ground Nutmeg and 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) Club House Ground Cloves in place of the Pumpkin Pie Spice.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.
Creamy Leek Chicken Stew
Mediterranean Beef Grill with Pasta
Oven Roasted Burgers
Parmesan Crusted Chicken