Skinny Scalloped Potatoes
1 hr 15 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1 pkg||Knorr® Cream of Leek Dry Soup Mix|
|1 cup||2% Milk|
|0.25 tsp||Dried thyme leaves crushed|
|2 lbs||Russet potatoes|
- Preheat oven to 375°F ( 190˚C ). Lightly grease a 2-L shallow baking dish; set aside. Peel and slice potatoes to 3 mm thick.
- Combine Knorr® Cream of Leek Dry Soup Mix, milk, water and thyme.
- Arrange a layer of potatoes in baking dish. Pour 1/3 of leek mixture over potatoes; repeat layers twice ending with leek mixture.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.