Stuffed Pork With Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise
1 hr 10 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|3 cups||Leek 750 mL|
|3 cups||Mushrooms 750 mL|
|2.33 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil 35 mL|
|0.5 tsp||Dried thyme leaves 2 mL, crushed|
|0.5 tsp||Great Value Iodized Table Salt 2 mL|
|0.25 tsp||Pepper 1 mL|
|0.5 cup||Bread crumbs 125 mL|
|0.5 cup||Grated parmesan 125 mL|
|0.25 cup||Fresh Parsley 50 mL|
|2||Maple Leaf® Pork Tenderloin 12 oz/340 g each, pounded out to 1/2-inch (1 cm) thickness|
|1 tbsp||Dijon Mustard 15 mL|
|0.5 cup||Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise 125 mL|
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C). In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook leeks and mushrooms in olive oil until the leeks are tender. Season with thyme, salt and pepper and cook for 2 minutes longer.
- Let cool slightly, then transfer to a food processor and process until the leeks and mushrooms are finely chopped. Add in bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and parsley and process just to blend. Set stuffing mixture aside.
- Cut off top from head of garlic. Place in small pan. Drizzle some olive oil over top. Set aside.
- Cover each pork tenderloin with half of the stuffing mixture, pressing it firmly into an even layer over the entire surface of the meat. Beginning at one of the shorter ends, roll the tenderloin up to enclose the stuffing. Tie with kitchen string in 2–3 places to secure the roll.
- Brush rolls with mustard and sprinkle with salt and pepper, as desired. Place side by side in a small roasting pan.
- Insert pan with stuffed pork and pan with garlic into oven and roast for 35 minutes, or until a meat thermometer inserted into the center of pork reads 155° F (70° C) and garlic is soft and golden. Remove from oven and let pork stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, squeeze roasted garlic into a small bowl. Add in Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise and mix well. Season with salt, pepper and sugar, as desired.
- Slice pork into spirals and serve warm or at room temperature with Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.