Sweet Curry Chicken
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Combine Becel® Original margarine and all other ingredients except chicken in small bowl; set aside. Arrange chicken in single layer in 8 x 8 inch (20 x 20 cm / 2 L) baking dish. Pour honey mixture over chicken, then turn chicken to coat.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken to serving platter.
- Pour sauce from baking dish into small saucepan and boil over medium heat until sauce thickens, about 3 minutes. Pour sauce over chicken. Serve, if desired, with basmati rice and garnish with a sprig of parsley or fresh cilantro.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.