Sweet Potato Fries With Bbq Mayonnaise
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|2 lbs||Sweet potatoes [or yams], peeled and cut into 2-inch-long thin wedges|
|1 cup||Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise|
|0.25 cup||Sauce barbecue|
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- Line 2 baking sheets with aluminium foil, then spray with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine potatoes with 1/2 cup (125 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise in large bowl; toss to coat. Arrange potatoes on prepared sheets.
- Bake 20 minutes. Rotate sheets and bake an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are golden and crisp.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise with barbecue sauce in small bowl. Serve with fries.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.