Sweet Ricotta Tarts with Fresh Berries
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1 cup||Fresh berries assorted such as raspberries, blueberries, blackberries or chopped strawberries|
|2 tbsp||Brown Sugar divided|
|0.5 cup||Ricotta cheese room temperature|
|0.5 cup||Mascarpone cheese room temperature|
|1 tsp||Vanilla Extract|
|0.5 tsp||Ground Cinnamon|
|40||Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips|
- Toss the berries with half the brown sugar; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, stir the ricotta with the mascarpone, vanilla, cinnamon and remaining brown sugar.
- Spoon into the TOSTITOS® Scoops!® tortilla chips and top with berries. Drizzle each chip with honey.
- Serve immediately. Makes 40 bites.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.