4 hr 50 min
4 hr 10 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Combine orange juice, maple syrup, lemon juice and salt.
- Place chicken breasts in a bowl and add liquid mixture.
- Marinate for 4 hours, or longer, in the refrigerator.
- When ready to bake, heat oven to 375°F.
- Using vegetable oil spray, prepare a 13” x 9” baking pan.
- Place chicken and marinade in the baking pan.
- Cover the pan with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn over chicken breasts.
- Bake uncovered for another 20 to 30 minutes, or until juices run clear when breasts are cut at the thickest part.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.