Teriyaki Beef Wraps
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Wrap tortillas in foil. Place in hot oven; then turn oven off.
- Spray large non-stick skillet generously with PAM® Cooking Spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, onion, and all of the peppers. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes or until peppers start to soften. Set aside on plate covered in foil to keep warm.
- Add beef to pan in batches or the pan may get too crowded and the beef may steam. Stir-fry for 3 to 5 minutes or until browned. Stir in VH® Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce until warmed through.
- Layer each tortilla with cooked beef and vegetable mixture. Wrap it up to serve. Yum!
Serve accompanied by sliced multi-coloured grape tomatoes and fresh avocado slices.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.