The Perfect Burger
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Stir paprika with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, mustard powder and thyme in a small bowl or glass jar.
- Combine meat with 1 tbsp seasoning mix. Stir very well.
- Shape meat into 4 patties, each about ½-in. thick.
- Preheat grill to medium. Oil grill then barbecue burgers, lid closed, 5 to 7 min per side or until cooked through. Serve on toasted buns. Spice mix makes enough to season about 2.5 kg ground meat.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.