Toasty Hazelnut S’mores
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Set oven rack to highest level, preheat broiler on high.
- Break the graham wafers in half, place 6 halves on a foil lined baking tray. Top with three squares of hazelnuts milk chocolate each. Snip marshmallows in half lengthwise with a pair of scissors. Stick the cut side of each onto the chocolate squares, two half marshmallows for each of the graham wafers.
- Broil for 30-50 seconds or until marshmallows are browned and beginning to puff. Don’t walk away from the oven, the marshmallows roast very quickly. Watch closely!
- Remove from the oven. Spread 1-2 tsp chocolate hazelnut spread on each remaining graham wafer; top each marshmallow with one of these halves. Wait 30-40 seconds before handling. Alternately, roast marshmallows over campfire and build s’mores in the same way.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.