Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Reserve 2 tsp. sugar. Toss strawberries with remaining sugar.
- Spread tortillas with cream cheese product. Spoon 1/4 cup strawberries onto each tortilla; fold in half. Whisk egg, milk and reserved sugar in pie plate until blended.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Dip filled tortillas, 1 at a time, in egg mixture; cook 1 min. on each side or until lightly browned on both sides.
- Serve topped with remaining strawberries and maple syrup.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.