3 hr 50 min
3 hr 30 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1 pkg||Club House Low Sodium Turkey Gravy 25 g|
|1 tbsp||Vegetable Oil|
|2 cups||Celery ¼-in (0.5 cm) diced|
|2 cups||Onion ¼-in (0.5 cm) diced|
|0.25 cup||Cranberries frozen|
|1 tsp||Club House Ground Sage|
|1 tsp||Club House Oregano Leaves|
|1 tsp||Club House Parsley Flakes|
|1 tsp||Club House Poultry Seasoning|
|0.5 tsp||Club House Coarse Grind Black Pepper|
|1 tsp||Club House Garlic Powder|
|6 cups||French baguette ½-in (1 cm) diced|
- Make gravy as directed on package.
- In a pan over medium-high heat, add oil and butter. Sauté celery and onions for 3 minutes.
- Add frozen cranberries and dry spices. Place mixture into large bowl with cubed bread and gravy; mix well, then cool.
- Take turkey out of packaging. Remove neck and giblets; reserve. Rinse turkey under running cold water and pat with paper towel ensuring cavity is dry.
- Place the stuffing in the main cavity of the bird and fold the drum sticks to secure. Fill the small pocket at the neck folding the wings over the skin to seal the opening.
- In small bowl, combine oil, garlic salt and remaining pepper. Rub over the exterior of the bird.
- In large roasting pan place coarsely chopped vegetables, reserved turkey neck and giblets and stuffed turkey, breast up. Cover with foil.
- Roast at 350°F (180°C) oven for 3 ½ - 4 hours or until internal temperature reaches 185°F (85°C).
- Remove stuffing from turkey.
- Let turkey rest for 15 minutes before carving.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.