Turkey, Bacon & Avocado Club
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Heat skillet over medium-low heat.
- From the short edge of a 450 g cheese brick, use a cheese slicer or vegetable peeler to thinly slice 16 pieces of cheese, each about ¾” wide by 3-½” long.
- Butter one side of bread slices. Lay 4 slices of cheese on 1 unbuttered side of bread. Top evenly with turkey and tomato slices. Top with another 4 slices of cheese and 1 slice of bread, buttered side up. Place in skillet and cook, covered for 6 to 8 min, until bottom slice of bread is golden and cheese has started to melt.
- Flip and top with 4 slices of cheese, avocado slices and bacon. Top with remaining cheese slices and bread, buttered side up. Cook covered, until bottom is golden, about 2 to 3 min. Flip and cook, covered until bread is golden and cheese is melted, about 3 to 4 min.
- Serve warm.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.