Turkey Sausage and Sweet Pepper Fajitas
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|3||Lean turkey sausage|
|2 tsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|0.5||Pepper each, sweet red, yellow, and orange peppers|
|0.5||Onion sweet, cut into rounds|
|6||Small whole wheat tortillas|
|3 cups||Baby Spinach leaves|
|0.33 cup||Feta Cheese low fat|
|1 cup||Greek yogurt no-fat|
|0.25 cup||Green Onions|
|0.5||Jalapeno Pepper seeded (optional)|
|2 tsp||Lime Juice|
|0.25 tsp||Ground Cumin|
- Yogurt Dressing: In small bowl, combine yogurt, green onion, jalapeno (if using), lime juice and cumin. Cover and refrigerate.
- Place sausages, peppers and onion on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and grill, turning sausage and onion, until no longer pink inside, about 10 minutes.
- Cut sausage into rounds and vegetables into strips.
- Wrap tortillas in foil; place on grill and warm through, about 3 minutes.
- To serve, divide sausage, peppers, onion, spinach and feta cheese among tortillas; top with yogurt dressing.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.