Vanilla Shortbread Poppers
1 hr 15 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Mix flour, cornstarch and salt until blended. Beat butter, cream cheese and 2/3 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add vanilla; mix well. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing well after each addition.à
- Roll dough into 1/2-inch balls; place, 1/2 inch apart, on parchment-covered baking sheets.
- Bake 25 to 28 min. or until bottoms are golden brown. Cool on baking sheets 1 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Place remaining sugar in medium bowl. Add cookies, in batches; toss to evenly coat with sugar. Gently shake off excess sugar.
Substitute vanilla paste for the vanilla.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.