Vietnamese Chicken & Rice
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|2 tbsp||Rice Wine Vinegar|
|1 tsp||Sambal Chilli Sauce divided|
|1 cup||Cucumber peeled, seedless, thinly sliced|
|4||Radish thinly sliced|
|1 pkg||Knorr® Sidekicks® Harvest Chicken Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish|
|2 tbsp||Cilantro sprigs finely chopped|
|2 tbsp||Lime Juice|
|1.5 lbs||Boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded|
- Combine vinegar, sugar and ½ teaspoon (2 mL) chili sauce in medium bowl. Add cucumber and radish slices; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine lime juice, water, remaining ½ teaspoon (2 mL) and remaining 1 tablespoon (15 mL) cilantro in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Sidekicks™ Harvest Chicken Side Dish according to package directions. Stir in 1 tablespoon (15 mL) chopped cilantro; set aside and keep warm.
- To serve, arrange rice on serving platter and top with chicken, pickled radishes, cucumbers and cilantro sprigs. Serve, if desired, with additional lime wedges.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.