Warm Peaches With Creamy Date Sauce
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|0.25 cup||Hellmann's® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Type Dressing|
|0.25 cup||Orange Juice|
|3||Peaches ripe, halved and pitted|
|4||Pitted Dates thinly sliced|
|2 tbsp||Brown Sugar|
|2||Lime zeste and juice|
|2 tbsp||Hellmann's® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Type Dressing|
|2||Fresh mint sprigs, torn into pieces|
- For SAUCE, combine Hellmann’s® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Type Dressing with orange juice in small bowl. Put peaches on plate. Spoon mayonnaise mixture over peaches; let stand 10 minutes.
- For FILLING, combine dates, brown sugar, juice and zest and Hellmann’s® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Type Dressing in medium bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
- Put peaches, cut sides up on rimmed baking sheet; evenly spoon date mixture into cavities.
- Broil until bubbling and dark golden brown, about 4 minutes. Put peaches on serving plates and sprinkle with mint. Serve warm or at room temperature.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.