Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Coarsely grate zucchini, either in a food processor or with the large holes of a box grater (no need to peel them). In a medium bowl, stir grated zucchini with salt. Let stand 10 min.
- Separate eggs. Whisk egg whites in a large bowl, using an electric mixer on high, until stiff, 2 to 3 min. Reserve.
- Transfer zucchini to a colander and rinse well. Using your hands, squeeze out as much of the water as possible. Return to the bowl and mix in egg yolks, feta, green onions and mint until well-combined. Sprinkle flour overtop and mix well. Fold in beaten egg whites.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick fry pan over medium. Working in batches, add a level, 1/4 cup (60 ml) zucchini mixture, flattening into pancake shape. Fill the pan with pancakes. Cook 2 to 3 min per side or until golden. Serve immediately with sour cream alongside, or keep warm on a rack set over a baking sheet in a 200F (90 C)oven.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.