1. THEY WOULD NEVER FALL OFF UNLESS YOU WANT THEM OFF - Except the obvious fact that they are nailed on, our feeling is permanently epoxied to the base at the factory, so it is guaranteed to be on for keeps.
2. PROTECT YOUR HARD SURFACES - Everyday use and the movement of furniture would actually be scratching your hard floor surfaces. These soft touch nail-on felt pads protect your beautiful hardwood, ceramic tile, linoleum floors and all other hard surfaces from scratches.
3. MULTIFUNCTION - Prevent scratches, protect your floors, reduces friction vibration and noise when moving furniture chairs tables, extend the service life of furniture and floor.
4. WIDELY USE - Suitable for tables, chairs, desks, stools, cabinets and other wooden feet, apply to the bottom of the infrequent heavy objects. It also can be used on the backs of furniture to avoid scratch to drywall or wallpaper.
5. Stick-on pads are terrible. They were constantly falling off, collecting pet hair and dusty, or sticking to the floor everywhere to left sticky residue on your floor. But the felt pad nail is easy to use, no harm to your floor and easy to replace.
6. Perfect for all types of furniture in which you can nail these in.
7. Using neutral gray color for the felt, so any dust and dirt might encounter will blend in, rather than becoming an eyesore.Available Quantity: 4pcs, 8pcs, 16pcs, 32pcs.Specifications:
Material: Plastic, Felt, Metal
Product Name: Nail-on Felt Pad
Package Include: 4/8/16/32 x Nail-on Felt PadsInstallation Instructions:
1. Line them up on the legs.
2. Predrill the holes to make sure they center properly.3. Gently tap in the glide.Notes:
1. Idle items should be placed in the place that will not harm others.
2. Variability of 1-3mm is possible due to the measurement process.
3. Due to the light and screen setting difference, the color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures.
1. You need to draw an X line at the bottom of the foot of the furniture to find the center point of the bottom, then make a hole to install it. Not only to prevent the furniture from cracking, but also to install in a suitable position to prevent the furniture from shaking during use and affect daily use.
2. If your existing holes are too big, just insert some toothpicks with a dab of glue, reach the filling effect, cut off to not stick out, then gently drive it in.
3. Inspect the felt pad nail regularly, replace the bad one in time, and protect the floor better.